Trees are structures that naturally occur that consist of a trunk, with many leaves surrounding it.
Trees can also be Fruit trees.
You need to use an axe to cut the wood and a machete to cut the leaves! Cutting trunks gives wood and cutting leaves makes sticks.
- A Bear might be in a certain spot on the trunk (this goes for all Trees), usually at the last spot of the trunk. At night, when your Blockhead walks past the Tree with a Bear, theBear climbs down and attacks you, depleting about 20% of your Blockhead's Health and Happiness.
- The heatlh and happiness depletion also occurs when your Blockhead attacks the bear.
- If you chop the last Wood on the trunk, everything will fall to the ground, including all Sticks, bears and Fruit (if there are any), and Wood.
- If the tree chopped down had a bear, the bear attacks you and goes find another tree to climb up and stay there.
- When you dig up the Dirt under a tree, the entire tree dies, but all the resources from it are still obtainable even if the dirt wasn't removed from under the tree.